Hey, when was the last time you really acknowledged and celebrated yourself? If you're now asking "For what!!!", take a closer look. Sometimes we lose sight of how much we actually get up to in our day-to-day lives. As if times weren't wild and challenging enough, we're also taking care of friends and family, pursuing careers and athletic goals.
Berries and chai seeds are just what you need right now.Whether for breakfast or as a snack between meals, smoothies can be enjoyed throughout the day. To do yourself some good on the go at any time, fill the smoothie into the FLSK drinking bottle. There it stays fresh and cool for hours. And the tasteless stainless steel inside protects the valuable nutrients.
What you need:
- 15 g chia seeds
- approx. 125 ml water
- 1 tablespoon chia gel
- 100 g blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- 3 basil leaves
- 1 handful of pineapple chunks
- ½ small banana
- 200 ml water
- basil leaves
It's as simple as this:
- First, make the chia gel. To do this, mix the chia seeds with the water in a screw-top glass and let it swell for about 20 minutes. Stir from time to time. You can also do this step the night before, the Chia gel keeps tightly closed in the refrigerator for several days.
- Wash the fruit and basil leaves and chop them if necessary.
- Blend 1 tablespoon of chia gel with the fruit pieces, basil leaves, some lemon juice and 200 ml of water to a creamy smoothie.
- Decorate with a few blueberries and basil leaves.